JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Chinese NHM90 7.62x39, has been de-banned with a US NATO length polymer stock, Tapco single hook trigger group, and Bulgarian front sight base and gas block so a First Series bayonet can be mounted. It includes 1 30 rd Bulgy polymer mag and one 30 rd. "battle hardened" steel Euro mag. Hardly used, this rifle is in really nice shape. $575 SOLD!

NHMMarlinHiStandard001.jpg

NHMMarlinHiStandard002.jpg

Marlin Model 60 .22 rifle, nice shape, hardly used. Has some freckling on the barrel and scratches on the scope groove on the receiver. $125

NHMMarlinHiStandard005.jpg

NHMMarlinHiStandard006.jpg

NHMMarlinHiStandard007.jpg

Sears marked High Standard 12 ga. pump shotgun, solid frame, all steel, vent rib with adjustable choke. Shows finish wear, but still operates perfectly. There's a dent on the side of the rib, but you can't see it when you are sighting down the rib. $100 Sold PF

NHMMarlinHiStandard010.jpg

NHMMarlinHiStandard012.jpg

FTF in Hillsboro with ODL. I have this on another board, so post here or PM me to claim it. Earliest time stamped I'll take it gets it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.