JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have never carried AIWB before, usually prefer the 4 o'clock position. I read about Keepers Concealment and decided to give the Errand a try. It arrived this week and I must say I am favorably impressed. Once I got the foam wedge adjusted it was pretty comfortable. Curious what others prefer for AIWB carry.

JM Custom AIWB-WC holster.

Keeper's holsters are supposed to be excellent though. He's got more models now than he did back when I was shopping. I could never quite figure out what was so unique about his "Keeper" holster that warranted the $170 price tag.

I prefer a T-Rex AIWB holster. Adjust it so it sits a little higher so it's more comfortable when bending and sitting. An added benefit is that it has two open rivets on the spare magazine side that allows you to secure a fixed blade sheath. That way, you can have a blade, spare mag and sidearm all in one package.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top