JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have never carried AIWB before, usually prefer the 4 o'clock position. I read about Keepers Concealment and decided to give the Errand a try. It arrived this week and I must say I am favorably impressed. Once I got the foam wedge adjusted it was pretty comfortable. Curious what others prefer for AIWB carry.

JM Custom AIWB-WC holster.

Keeper's holsters are supposed to be excellent though. He's got more models now than he did back when I was shopping. I could never quite figure out what was so unique about his "Keeper" holster that warranted the $170 price tag.

I prefer a T-Rex AIWB holster. Adjust it so it sits a little higher so it's more comfortable when bending and sitting. An added benefit is that it has two open rivets on the spare magazine side that allows you to secure a fixed blade sheath. That way, you can have a blade, spare mag and sidearm all in one package.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top