JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@titsonritz I just don't understand why there is so much hate towards AIWB.

I understand not liking SOB carry. But there is nothing wrong with AIWB carry if you have a QUALITY setup. You don't hear guys that carry AIWB talking sh!t about 3 o'clock or 4 o'clock carry. But the same can't be said if you turn the tables.

Fudds.
I'm guessing an individual's hate level increases 15% for every extra inch of waistline in many cases. This is a general comment, not aimed at anyone in this thread.

I understand not liking SOB carry. But there is nothing wrong with AIWB carry if you have a QUALITY setup. You don't hear guys that carry AIWB talking sh!t about 3 o'clock or 4 o'clock carry. But the same can't be said if you turn the tables.

Fudds.
I don't have any hate towards it. It's just an easy target to make fun of :s0140:

Fudds.
Like I said before, most of is perception.

SOB is the single worst carry method there is, I'd Mexican carry in condition 3 before going down that road.

The increased potential of shooting off your little head, that seemed to be the OP's main overall concern and so far only suggested complaint.
That's more of a user error issue then. If you're not confident handling a firearm I would strongly suggest not carrying AIWB.

I would never tell a new shooter or new CHL holder to carry appendix.

There are definite risks with AIWB (just like every other method of carrying) but they can be completely avoided with the correct training.

Just some fun.

131B2360-4A08-45F4-AEEC-BFD2E02593B5.jpeg 2FD46507-F2B9-4E23-A165-969944F85268.jpeg 875D2BC9-433B-4498-8064-A42618EB256B.jpeg 20B1CA21-4DE4-498D-A097-49174055A61E.jpeg A8255C83-A737-4CA2-9DAC-4DA02FDA3512.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top