JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are so wrong about this based on the possibility of bump frisk alone. I can tell you from carrying in crowded, non-permissible environments there is no better way conceal a duty size firearm than AIWB.
IWB is more likely to be noticed in a bump frisk situation, but I'm still not wrong.

Drawing from a seated position with or w/o a seatbelt is another win for AIWB, holstering in said position...not so much, but at that point would be the least of my concerns. The mantra of draw with purpose, holster with reluctance still applies.
And has absolutely nothing to do with my question.

AIWB fanatics seem to always believe they're the only ones who've ever carried or used a weapon. They're so fun:D
The same could be said in regards to how you're responding. Apparently you know everything about a carry method that you don't practice.

The fact that you think you can conceal a full size gun at 4 o'clock just as easy as you can appendix throughout daily activities says enough for me.

Along with that fact that you think drawing from 4 o'clock seated in a vehicle is faster (or just as fast) than appendix.

I appreciate the humor though.

IWB is more likely to be noticed in a bump frisk situation, but I'm still not wrong.
Yes you are, I guarantee I would have been made multiple times over had I been carrying OWB or IWB rather than AIWB. When in close proximity to other human beings zipping around you, they tend to bump into you, do stuff like reach across you to put their grubby dick skinners on your monitor, want to give you hugs or bounce you off a door jamb or having the arm of chair want to lift your gun out onto the floor.

I'm not talking about a mirror shot or a twitter selfie here, I'm talking out in the real world in a non permissible environment where being made means getting fired, going to jail and/or getting in a gunfight.

Let's be clear here, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to change their mode of carry, do what works for you. I typically carry IWB and occasionally OWB but if I'm attempting to be completely incognito it is AIWB all the way every time. From my experience, the claim that AIWB is not more concealable than IWB/OWB is just ludicrous.

The same could be said in regards to how you're responding. Apparently you know everything about a carry method that you don't practice. Ha, you're hilarious! I'm the who's asked questions about it! You guys can only see things from your own perspective, yet you say that's others are doing. Are you a Democrat? No judgement, just curious, cause you converse like one.

The fact that you think you can conceal a full size gun at 4 o'clock just as easy as you can appendix throughout daily activities says enough for me. Show me where I said anything about me conceal carrying a full size, other than where I said I don't and won't. But take a look a human shape, one that's in shape, and do the math.

Along with that fact that you think drawing from 4 o'clock seated in a vehicle is faster (or just as fast) than appendix. Now you're really getting out in the weeds, I hear CNN is hiring. I never said anything like that:s0113:

I appreciate the humor though.
You continue to prove my point. None of your post fits what I've said. I appreciate your imagination though.

Last Edited:
Yes you are, I guarantee I would have been made multiple times over had I been carrying OWB or IWB rather than AIWB. When in close proximity to other human beings zipping around you, they tend to bump into you, do stuff like reach across you to put their grubby dick skinners on your monitor, want to give you hugs or bounce you off a door jamb or having the arm of chair want to lift your gun out onto the floor.

I'm not talking about a mirror shot or a twitter selfie here, I'm talking out in the real world in a non permissible environment where being made means getting fired, going to jail and/or getting in a gunfight.

Let's be clear here, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else to change their mode of carry, do what works for you. I typically carry IWB and occasionally OWB but if I'm attempting to be completely incognito it is AIWB all the way every time. From my experience, the claim that AIWB is not more concealable than IWB/OWB is just ludicrous.
That's fine. As I've said, I'm not trying to convince anyone either.

But I must have missed the part where the discussion was which is more concealable in a particular environment. I thought we were talking in general. As far as concealing something (making it hard to see), it's simple geometry. It's easier to disguise a lump just aft of the curved hip than on a flat plane stomach.

That's fine. As I've said, I'm not trying to convince anyone either.

But I must have missed the part where the discussion was which is more concealable in a particular environment. I thought we were talking in general. As far as concealing something (making it hard to see), it's simple geometry. It's easier to disguise a lump just aft of the curved hip than on a flat plane stomach.
I disagree completely. Unless comparing some cheesy garbage AIWB setup to a premium IWB rig, assuming equal quality AIWB is more concealable than IWB/OWB across the board.

You continue to prove my point. None of your post fits what I've said. I appreciate your imagination though.
Nailed it. Brandon is my hero…..

Your points can simply be disproved. Carry how and what you want (like I've said multiple times) I don't care. But your "facts" are more like opinions.

The Mexican carry that morphed into a deep cover technique makes the most sense for backup sized sub compacts,
or hammerless j frames. The industry has shown us its reasonable and fun to stick a Mares Leg or SBR down there when going out for milk.

The Mexican carry that morphed into a deep cover technique makes the most sense for backup sized sub compacts,
or hammerless j frames. The industry has shown us its reasonable and fun to stick a Mares Leg or SBR down there when going out for milk.
Except "Mexican carry" is a term used in regards to carrying a gun in the waistband without a holster…..

Those are the guys that end up with extra holes.
I always get a kick out of it when I see people carrying with those gimmick clips that attach to the back plate of the slide.

I just wanna be in the room when something engages the trigger and boom. Haha.

@titsonritz I just don't understand why there is so much hate towards AIWB.

I understand not liking SOB carry. But there is nothing wrong with AIWB carry if you have a QUALITY setup. You don't hear guys that carry AIWB talking sh!t about 3 o'clock or 4 o'clock carry. But the same can't be said if you turn the tables.

Fudds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top