JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't know it was illegal to fire a BB gun in city limits. I'm what grounds can that be made illegal?

Regardless, an initiative needs to be put on the ballot that places homeless encampments on the same streets of all city council members, and mayor. The issue would be resolved urgently.

Didn't know it was illegal to fire a BB gun in city limits. I'm what grounds can that be made illegal?

Regardless, an initiative needs to be put on the ballot that places homeless encampments on the same streets of all city council members, and mayor. The issue would be resolved urgently.
We have Portland

I shot the screen out of a brand new 50" TV a few years back with an Airsoft gun. True story. My one and only ND.

I shot the screen out of a brand new 50" TV a few years back with an Airsoft gun. True story. My one and only ND.
DAMN! I take it you had one of the "higher end" ones? I have a few of the full auto battery powered ones. Bought them to chase of stray cats and dogs and it works great. I can fire it into my bare hand but for some reason it just scares hell out of the stray animals without hurting them. I know they have some MUCH higher end ones.

City of Tacoma did this decades ago. When kids were growing up they were always in the back yard with air guns. Then one day I saw an article mentioning this was illegal. I looked it up and sure enough they had classified air guns the same as any other firearm. If some neighbor had call the law I would have at best got a warning, at worst been cited and would have had to go see a judge.

Society is creating entire generations of wimps. No wonder pop tarts getting eaten into L shapes are getting students suspended.

And here I am in the classroom having students notice that all attrocities in history we're prefaced with disarming the populace, often with "rule of law"

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads