JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Colton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell extra airsoft guns and associated gear that I have to include:

• 2 New in box Tokyo Maru 1911 hi-cap airsoft pistols, each with (3) magazines which hold about 28 to 32 rounds of 6 mm airsoft pellets; normal cost with (2) magazines is about $160.00. Additional magazines normally run $25.00 each.
  • 2 new in wraper 6mm pellet loaders
  • 2 Stop plates which contain led lights indicating hits and are capable of attachment to a shot timer for evaluating elapsed time for measuring draw, target to target or reload times.
  • 6 Airsoft popper targets with stands.
  • 2 IPSC free standing silhouette targets.
  • 1 Extension cord 20' (+) with pin plug for shot timer to stop plate attachment.
  • 1 Adaptor fitting for filling airsoft magazines from propane bottles.
  • 5000 6mm pellets.
  • 12 frames for 2/3 sized USPSA targets
  • 24 2/3 sized uspsa targets
  • 6 frame stands
All for $500.00 but will consider separating out items for individual sale (or trade) on a case by case basis.

Thru my own experience I have found that airsoft guns have been useful in simulating live fire exercises in developing and maintaining firearm handling skills in areas that would not welcome the real thing.

I maintain a range for this activity in my garage / shop, an old carpet reliable stops airsoft pellets……
20200209_152500.jpg 20200209_152149.jpg 20200209_152508.jpg 20200612_110848.jpg 20200612_110928.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top