JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that you are fine up until the scanners and ticket checkers. That got passed/changed fairly recently from what I recall.

BUT! If you do accidentally flash your sidearm, be prepared for a lot of men with guns and badges ordering you on the ground until they properly sort things out.

If a boarding pass is needed to get into the area then you cannot take it.

Anywhere else is public space/fair game.

(IIRC)

Yep, right up till you get to the TSA checkpoints.

Even so, I leave mine in the car, I'm too old and broke to be a test case!

I provide a private consier service (driver and bag boy) to a wealthy individual and his employees who are in and out of PDX all the time. I carry in and out of the airport and it's shops and restaurants every time. I am discrete and have never been made, but it is legal.

Ditto what ? I sometimes don't understand people around here. Some say "stick it to the man" when it would clearly be a ticket to jail, others "play it safe" when the act or activity is well established and legal.

C'mon FD, he's speakin' hippie, man! You know, Tommy Chong style hippie, man. You said you're a hippie, right, man?

C'mon, man. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads