JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think a lot of poeple not in Portland don't realize how bad it is now. Just two days ago the police sat in their cars and watched as rioters set fires and broke out windows etc of many businesses. So what do we do as private citizens on our own property, just sit back and watch? I say no!
View attachment 1051048

Where are our city-of-roses-colored-glasses members that claim nothing like this is actually happening in Potland?

Just right wing propaganda?

Chirp, chirp.

What happened to just beating someone's bubblegum? Or at the very least, take them down via double leg/single leg/foreman's carry, whatever, and choke them unconscious. Or put them in some kind of choke submission and tell them to never come back again.
Learn some jiu jitsu or even just some wrestling, get comfortable with it, and defend your property with it. It doesn't leave marks for the most part and if they file a police report you can deny it because there is no marks.
I get the whole situation. I don't believe a weapon of any kind is a reasonable option in the society we live in. Most of Portland would vilify you for not accepting their homelessness drug addicted me talk problems. It is the social justice capital of the damn world.
Use a bit of martial arts and make them think a couple times before coming back. And if they come back with a weapon, especially a firearm, I think we all know what your options are then..
Please don't attack me for what I said..if cops won't help and weapons aren't very wise, physical force is needed. Whoop some bubblegum.
Pretty much zero chance of me going hands on with anyone nowadays if I don't have to. Back in the day, when people fought semi-fair?.....maybe, but one of these homeless tweakers would pull out an old rusty butter knife that they sharpened on a rock and if the stab didn't kill me, the infection or tetanus would.

Putting on a Freddy Kruger mask, a big black overcoat and walking with a fire extinguisher full of vinegar, mineral oil and cayenne powder sounds more fun to me.

Pretty much zero chance of me going hands on with anyone nowadays if I don't have to. Back in the day, when people fought semi-fair?.....maybe, but one of these homeless tweakers would pull out an old rusty butter knife that they sharpened on a rock and if the stab didn't kill me, the infection or tetanus would.

Putting on a Freddy Kruger mask, a big black overcoat and walking with a fire extinguisher full of vinegar, mineral oil and cayenne powder sounds more fun to me.
Yea, I understand that.
Maybe you should do the Freddy Krueger thing. I definitely support that!

Hopefully the citizens of Portland will get rid of people like JoAnn Hardesty, Ted Wheeler and Mike Schmidt.
They clearly don't know what they are doing.
Unfortunately, Portland as a whole seems to very much support these people.
Especially Hardesty. She's so race focused that she really provokes people's emotions in Portland, and people absolutely love her here.
I'm just utterly shocked that the orange cones are not doing as good of a job as Initially hoped.for. just give it some time, I'm sure the cones will make a difference in the long run.

Unfortunately, Portland as a whole seems to very much support these people.
Especially Hardesty. She's so race focused that she really provokes people's emotions in Portland, and people absolutely love her here.
I'm just utterly shocked that the orange cones are not doing as good of a job as Initially hoped.for. just give it some time, I'm sure the cones will make a difference in the long run.
Coming soon to a street near you...

316D09DF-DCF5-4643-811C-33E2F563625D.jpeg

What happened to just beating someone's bubblegum? Or at the very least, take them down via double leg/single leg/foreman's carry, whatever, and choke them unconscious. Or put them in some kind of choke submission and tell them to never come back again.
Learn some jiu jitsu or even just some wrestling, get comfortable with it, and defend your property with it. It doesn't leave marks for the most part and if they file a police report you can deny it because there is no marks.
I get the whole situation. I don't believe a weapon of any kind is a reasonable option in the society we live in. Most of Portland would vilify you for not accepting their homelessness drug addicted me talk problems. It is the social justice capital of the damn world.
Use a bit of martial arts and make them think a couple times before coming back. And if they come back with a weapon, especially a firearm, I think we all know what your options are then..
Please don't attack me for what I said..if cops won't help and weapons aren't very wise, physical force is needed. Whoop some bubblegum.
My thoughts and experience with martial arts. Not everyone knows martial arts or is physically capable of using martial arts. Not all martial arts are effective for self defense.

Three of the first things they taught us in martial arts are: 1. If you have to use it for self defense, it is too late. Meaning you should maintain mental situational awareness so you don't put your self in a situation that requires the use of your physical skill. 2. If you are close enough to hit someone, they are close enough to hit you. 3. You won't get out of a fight unscathed.

My personal rule: IF you don't mind wrestling with a meth head...it's your call...
Personally, I don't want to be in direct physical contact or potentially exchange blood with a walking chemical factory. But that's me.

If some nuisance campers set up out front, I wouldn't hesitate to use non-lethal self-help to get them to move. Sprinklers seem like a good option but not great range....

Especially if you get creative. Pump some of this in the line directed at the RV. Or set up a reservoir tank to feed one line.

I like it! Bookmarked for future if needed! You could also fill up a lightbulb with it and seal to make skunk bombs! or mount a lightbulb with it to a primer or flash bang shotgun shell trip wire thingamagig mentioned above so it sprays skunk juice everywhere when it goes off. What about skunk juice filled paintballs?

Is there a frozen dog turd gun?
Oh! And dress like antifa while you're shooting them and no one will even bother to investigate.

EDIT: Check that last part. You might be charged with impersonating an antifa member, so maybe not.

Last Edited:
Another example from next door today of how these guys think they can do whatever they want: guy comes on peoples porch, uses their furniture and puts his dirty bare feet up on their cushions, does drugs for an hour and leaves burn holes in furniture. As long as poeple let them get away with this there is no reason for them to stop. In fact, they will just keep pushing and pushing their boundaries just like a kid or dog will and get bolder and bolder to see how much they can get away with. I think if they were home then pepper spray would have been a good tool here with a firearm ready just in case.

C203F031-CFD1-4F7E-84FB-00F25FF54A98.jpeg
Also 5 year old stabbed with drug needle in laurelhurst park. I think I saw that on one of the news sites. Not sure if kid was playing with needle or what.
44447DC3-A32D-465E-AD4A-5E138DB475CC.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews