JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
stalked and spotted at 35 or so yards. She went straight down with a neck shot, and I put another .45caliber EPP/UG into her heart for good measure as she lay there, though it probably wasn't necessary (I'd rather not risk having to track in the terrain to either side of her). Female 14.5lbs after bleeding out for a few hours.

I shot her at a distance of about 35yards.....I peered around the bend in the path, and saw her sitting contently quartering away from me, apparently focused on something in the brush? Perfect opportunity for a neck shot.....worked awesome.

DUDE your band width has been exceeded no photo's to show.

Be sure to fill out your reporting card ODFW can use all the info they can get.

I filled out the card immediately after shooting the cat (as the regulations require). The pictures will be available to view again on the 7th when the bandwidth is reset. This is the first time I have had an issue exceeding bandwidth.

I'm jealous I have only seen kittys in the field a couple times never during season and never when I had the ability to try to take one. I have taken a few foxes but not for many many years. OH well it's probably cause I'm old fat and getting lazy LOL.

Hey Butcher45, nice kitty, nice gun. I moved up from Gardiner to Clatskanie. When down in Gardiner i seen a couple of kitties up the hill from me and toward the water.
I'm hoping to look around for some critters to pop with my HW77 in .20, or The Titan .22 or even the Rem NPSS in .177. So far just starlings etc. Yeah i like my lead slingers too! Good Shooting

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top