JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Kent
State
Washington
Super accurate. custom made 30 cal barrel, breach work, trigger, carbon fiber 500 cc bottle. 2 spare aluminum bottles one with gauge, other no gauge.Hawk 6x24 scope. Paid $2400. $1400

frank 425-902=3464
If you buy it I I will throw in my air compressor worth $350

449C016A-FCB6-4938-9C32-0873A1A68EE1.jpeg A27226D9-A2E6-4BD7-AC76-606D3E6F2ABC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Aloha Bubba remember me…I bought your .30 Dreamtact bundle, since traded it. I'm confused on your ad..what do you have to sell? Have any trade interests? Pray you're well.

K
4349066869 text

Aloha Bubba remember me…I bought your .30 Dreamtact bundle, since traded it. I'm confused on your ad..what do you have to sell? Have any trade interests? Pray you're well.

K
4349066869 text

K
4349066869 text

I sold the evanix.
Airforce and compressor and everything in pics. How have u been ?

crappy circumstances but I'm learning to really grow, be brave, keep faith and not stress so much…ergo better than I deserve brother. And you?
So it's $1500 for Condor n compressor f2f?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.