JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I've been stuck in an airplane on the tarmac for an hour at Washington-Dulles. Weather has caused a lot of delays in the region and my flight from Charlotte was very late and had to race to the next gate without a pit stop.

Got out of my seat when I couldn't take it any more at the first 30 minute hold and got yelled at by the grouchy flight attendant. We are on an active runway and everyone must remain seated! Bad USMC-03, bad...

40 minutes later the fasten seat belt light is now off.

Excuse me, but in my opinion the entire east coast is a mess.

If I was held on a plane like some horror stories have portrayed, I would lose my forking mind on someone. We are traveling back to Ohio with two small kids, if we had to sit on a tarmac for hours waiting I'd risk going to jail.

Well, I've been stuck in an airplane on the tarmac for an hour at Washington-Dulles. Weather has caused a lot of delays in the region and my flight from Charlotte was very late and had to race to the next gate without a pit stop.

Got out of my seat when I couldn't take it any more at the first 30 minute hold and got yelled at by the grouchy flight attendant. We are on an active runway and everyone must remain seated! Bad USMC-03, bad...

40 minutes later the fasten seat belt light is now off.

You should have offered her an opportunity to join the sub-mile high club. ;)

:D

Anyone stuck on an airplane on the ground, or detoured, or stuck in an airport, or stuck overnight in a town and hotel not of your choice, you have my sympathy. I remember when flying was a wonderful experience. There is nothing enjoyable about the airlines or TSA. They won. I seldom fly.

WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top