JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Damn bored kids are on a rampage with their air rifle or gun.

My neighbor across the street lost a driver's side window around 2:30am. They had a busy night last night, count is up to about 140 now. Over a two hour spree that would be more than one car a minute; A LOT of shooting.

Hopefully they won't shoot a car where someone is sitting inside.

At least it is not a 22/suppressor - don't need the NFA crowd taking heat for some crap like this; just sad.

Nearly 100 vehicles damaged in overnight vandalism

The odds of it being a suppressed 22 are much lower than an air gun or anything else. I'd also hope people who own NFA items would be less likely to participate in petty vandalism.

Of course, agree. I was just saying that it is lucky that it isn't an NFA item. Like some punk having access to his dad's .22/suppressor.

I am a proponent of suppressors and believe we should treat them the ways Europeans do, as a social courtesy. I have never heard of a suppressor being used in a crime and don't believe they should be seen as a 'dangerous' item in any way.

The vandal's weapon of choice is an air-driven gun, I believe they've recovered evidence of that.

I know some may think it barbaric, but I think public corporal punishment would be great in cases like this. Handcuff them to a lamp post in Pioneer Courthouse Square, cane their butts, and leave them there for the day as entertainment for the passersby. Many times public humiliation is a far more sobering punishment than any fine or jail time would be.

I know some may think it barbaric, but I think public corporal punishment would be great in cases like this. Handcuff them to a lamp post in Pioneer Courthouse Square, cane their butts, and leave them there for the day as entertainment for the passersby. Many times public humiliation is a far more sobering punishment than any fine or jail time would be.

Maybe some stocks. They work about the same and you might even get some local support because they're European.:s0114:

might work for politicians also, put up a row of stocks say 40 or 50 of them. right in front of the white house. put the offender in stocks, pull their britches down and give them a good paddling. and leave them there for the rest of the day!:s0155:

Chances are they were drunk/high to be that bold in one night. They are scared now of getting caught so it will be a while before they go on another spree. They won't get caught in the act. They'll get caught when one of them brags to a friend, who tells a friend, who tells a parent.

At least they aren't as low as the scumbags that were driving around shooting cats and dogs. No old lady is going to be distraught in anguish because her driver's window has a hole in it.

I had no idea how advanced air rifles have gotten - crazy stuff out there now. If they were using a 'real firearm' and not a projectile propelled with CO2/whatever, this would be a much bigger story.

I just heard on KEX this morning that two kids had been arrested in connection with a bunch of vandalism, tagging, slashing tires, and attempting to set a car on fire. No mention of the pellet gun stuff. I wonder if it's the same kids.

I just heard on KEX this morning that two kids had been arrested in connection with a bunch of vandalism, tagging, slashing tires, and attempting to set a car on fire. No mention of the pellet gun stuff. I wonder if it's the same kids.

The report I heard this morning said that so far there had not been any connection established with the earlier crimes. I wouldn't be surprised if they find out it's the same kids, but they could just be copycats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top