JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
from my dads estate 25 air rifles .includes Sam Yang and pump, 1700 hundreds crank gun need repairs, Daisy vl caseless ammo vl100, very early daisy no barrel with it , nice German palor gun, some nice Benjamins these may or not be working. asking $1500 for the lot will deliver to Gresham for pick up, check out pictures can send more, located Enterprise Oregon

air rifle 2.jpg air rifle 3.jpg air rifles 1.jpg

Hello,
I just ran across your ad. I'm interested in your silver colored parlor gun if you still have it. If so what price would you be asking. Looking for something unique to hang on the wall of a man cave. I'm just north a couple miles of vancouver, wa in Ridgefield, wa. Thanks. Jim

@Terrybigshow19 Nothing to be sorry about, it's an easy thing to miss and you never know, the items may still be available. The original poster should have closed the ad if the items are no longer available or he was leaving the site ... which seems to be the case since he last logged on 18 Jan 2018!

Welcome to the site by the way, there are some really great folks here, don't be afraid to jump in and become part of the fray.

Happy New Year!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top