JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think an air raid siren would be a very fun device to have, think of having it hooked up to your houses security system.... nobody breakin into your house would stay for very long when 20,000 people can hear the alarm. I was checking around the web and it seems the price tag on these thing is around $2,400, anybody know where to find one locally? Also should an actual air raid happen you'll be well prepared the only thing missing would be AA guns.

My uncle had one for his home security system. It was located in the center of the house just inside an air vent. We set it off a few times 'just to see.' The house shook, the windows rattled and yes you could hear it down the street.

My buddies dad (who is a machinist) built an awesome one that is quite impressive. I am not sure if the ones sold retail are similar or not. I will have to see if I can get some pics.

The house shook, the windows rattled and yes you could hear it across town.

Fixed your post :p

Yeah, an air raid siren would be awesome. I doubt the neighbors would agree though.

I'd be happy with one of the little hand-cranked units, don't need the 100 foot tower with the rotating bell and a V-8 powered air pump at the bottom :s0112:

the ones that belong on skyscrapers is exactly what i'd like to get, however i would warn all my neighbors before conducting a test no need to make enemies. I'm curious if you have to alert the local P.D before blasting something like that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top