Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Air Guns and/or recurve bow

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Items Wanted' started by pdxjohann, Aug 26, 2013.

1. pdxjohann

pdxjohann Portland near Tigard Member

Hi, just thought I'd throw this out there. Coyote's are eating too well around here. And, we have fewer and fewer turkeys. Can anyone help out with a decent shooting air gun (20 or 22 cal preferred I think) or with an old recurve bow 45# or so.

Thanks for looking

2. batcat6

batcat6 Vancouver, WA Member

I have a compound bow for you. I never shot it.

3. Rebel73153

Rebel73153 Roseburg,Or Active Member

I have a nice #45 lb Ben Pearson Hunter 709 recurve with 2 new strings, 2 doz, wood arrows, at least 1 doz of which are Port Orford cedar arrows, 23 with field points and 1 with an old Bear broad head for $175 or an older compound with 6 new carbon fiber arrows with broad heads, a 6 arrow quiver, sites, a braided leather wrist sling, a new spare bow string, an Oinker stabilizer, and a mechanical trigger release for $100 and a nearly new Hatsan Model 95 .22 cal. air rifle that is powerful enough for close range coyotes with proper pellet placement. It has an upgraded 3x9x40 adjustable objective, mil-dot reticle scope and nearly 2000 .22 cal pellets for $160. If interested e-mail me at Hondolane1953@hotmail.com and i can send you pics. I am in Roseburg, Oregon

4. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

I have a #49 Shakespeare. It is straight and shoots real well. It has a new string on it an string silencers, new shelf rug, and is ready to go. Only would need around $85. That'd cover what I have into it. I' take cash or trade items. In Portland