JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, just thought I'd throw this out there. Coyote's are eating too well around here. And, we have fewer and fewer turkeys. Can anyone help out with a decent shooting air gun (20 or 22 cal preferred I think) or with an old recurve bow 45# or so.

Thanks for looking

I have a nice #45 lb Ben Pearson Hunter 709 recurve with 2 new strings, 2 doz, wood arrows, at least 1 doz of which are Port Orford cedar arrows, 23 with field points and 1 with an old Bear broad head for $175 or an older compound with 6 new carbon fiber arrows with broad heads, a 6 arrow quiver, sites, a braided leather wrist sling, a new spare bow string, an Oinker stabilizer, and a mechanical trigger release for $100 and a nearly new Hatsan Model 95 .22 cal. air rifle that is powerful enough for close range coyotes with proper pellet placement. It has an upgraded 3x9x40 adjustable objective, mil-dot reticle scope and nearly 2000 .22 cal pellets for $160. If interested e-mail me at [email protected] and i can send you pics. I am in Roseburg, Oregon

I have a #49 Shakespeare. It is straight and shoots real well. It has a new string on it an string silencers, new shelf rug, and is ready to go. Only would need around $85. That'd cover what I have into it. I' take cash or trade items. In Portland

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top