JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How was your experience there?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

• Bad

• Aweful

• Total voters
I've used them a couple of times, it's a good site and they seem to have decent prices and support. I'd love to get a high-end PCP some day, but I can't find a way in my mind to justify a $800+ airgun.

I've used them a couple of times, it's a good site and they seem to have decent prices and support. I'd love to get a high-end PCP some day, but I can't find a way in my mind to justify a $800+ airgun.
They are pretty expensive depending on the gun. I have found that purchasing the higher-end guns at the official sight tends to be a better deal as you can purchase kits for the same price that only the gun would cost at Pyramid. On some of the smaller items such as pellets, extra mags, and the occasional scope it is very annoying to pay $8 for shipping. With some break barrels and pistols it is nice to get the free shipping. (cue sarcastic voice) Ataman with love from Russia.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top