JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to not only support our veterans mental health but the whole country. People fall through the cracks everyday! Sad story and sad state of affairs.

It says the couple were veterans implying they are out of the service. How long and was there any connection to their service? I do know a few alcoholics with civilian jobs from the AF connected to drones and AC-130s.

Most of these guys were young and saw more than I ever hope to see. If you seek mental care you lose your rights and maybe your family. Self medicate you lose everything. I personally don't get people that at one time at least, had honor, killing their families.

It says the couple were veterans implying they are out of the service. How long and was there any connection to their service? I do know a few alcoholics with civilian jobs from the AF connected to drones and AC-130s.

Most of these guys were young and saw more than I ever hope to see. If you seek mental care you lose your rights and maybe your family. Self medicate you lose everything. I personally don't get people that at one time at least, had honor, killing their families.

Well, I'd argue that honor isn't inherent to serving. Plenty of scum that enlist.

Sadly, people kill their spouses and kids on a semi-regular basis in divorces. Maybe it was PTSD or maybe the guy just lost it over the divorce, who knows? But whatever the reason, he took the lives of his children and for that I want to see him in Hell.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top