JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys--

Got this in an e-mail from a friend, give it a shot its fun!
Post your best times, mine is 21.328
------------------------------------------------------

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

yeah, its pretty tricky! I think the key is moving it smoothly, dont jerk the box around. I keep getting in the 20-21 second range consistantly, but cant seem to keep up with it when it speeds up beyond that.

I am up to 2 hrs. 49 min. As a matter of fact, I am typing this in a second window while I continue to dodge the blue boxes.

Just Kidding! I tried a few times, and I got to about 17 seconds.

I am up to 2 hrs. 49 min. As a matter of fact, I am typing this in a second window while I continue to dodge the blue boxes.

Just Kidding! I tried a few times, and I got to about 17 seconds.

You had me going there for a second!! I was thinking man if hes that good he must be a ninja or something!

Yeah, the first part is easy, cause you can hide out in the upper left hand corner, but then it starts mixing it up and moving faster. There is a pattern though, you just have to try to get your timing right.

It takes awhile of playing it to get over 15 or 16 seconds. Im averaging between 21 and 24 seconds, although I did get a 25.016 yesterday night! Im not sure why I care, but Id love to be able to say I can do it for 2 minutes!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top