JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 AE
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This puppy is the whole package for $1500.00 high pressured $700 auto shut off portable pump included with gun, 3 liter refill tank with regulator, pump, various grains of ammo including shotgun shells for .50 cal and all accessories on gun including night vision scope adapter.its a beautiful gun with all the trimmings...including splatter targets and 3 brand new various grain bullet molds.fits .050 cal slugs and .051 slugs. Super powerful!!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can put up pictures of everything, but i would have 50 pictures there is so much stuff included in this package.....ask and you shall recieve.it comes with the 3 liter refill tank with regulator , just direct line it into your tank for continuous shooting, and a $ 700 HPA AUTO SHUT OFF PORTABLE AIR PUMP, ALL THE DIIFFERENT AMMO I GOT WHICH, COMES IN A BIG BACKPACK OF ITS OWN....WITH SPLATTER TARGETS, AND ALL THE COOL bubblegum IVE PUT ON IT....AND 3 BRAND NEW NEVER USED BULLET MOLDS FOR THIS CALLIBER.....ITS BEEN SHOT 10 TIMES ......THATS IT......i live in town and never get to use it....

IMG_20220426_171105.jpg IMG_20220426_171030.jpg

Is this the Texan LSS model or the unsuppressed CF? Also what is model and make of compressor?
Is this the Texan LSS model or the unsuppressed CF? Also what is model and make of compressor?
Yes it is the texan LSS im not sure what brand it is its its 6000 llbs max auto shut off.... i have a smaller one too that works just as well more portable but only 4500 psi max. Which is all you need, but there are pictures down below. If you need more pics of the pump to determine what kind it is let me know it cost me over $ 700.00 on ebay after shipping...the gun has only been shot maybe 10 to 15 times by me , nobody else.. its not sighted in but comes with the lazer sight in kit as well .too many items to photogragh. If you want to come look at it its no problem. I couldnt find a rifle case long enough to hold it so its got a wheeled golf bag. , room for a body in there.its the last gun of my collection. Had built 2 drozd blackbirds full auto, that would shoot through 3 walls....had the bbs coming out at 1,045 fps in full auto....all the ammo :round ball, shotgun rounds, 300 grain, up to 500+ grain and sabo rounds, are all in a huge heavy duty back pack and its heavy as hell. Bets back pack for the job ....extra reenforced..there is so many things in this package, and my 3 liter carbon fiber refill tank with regulator......let me know if you want more pictures of any of the package.....

IMG_20220427_112942.jpg IMG_20220427_113023.jpg IMG_20220427_113023.jpg IMG_20220427_112942.jpg IMG_20220427_112647.jpg IMG_20220427_112614.jpg IMG_20220426_171105.jpg IMG_20220426_171030.jpg

Those are a couple of chinese throwing spikes around the carbon fiber tank.....i can slip them right off ....it used to have a thermsl scope on it....but sold it.....now it has night vision with a medium size high powered infrared, rechargable flash light , foregrip with flashlight and lazer, another rechargeable flashlight with laser, scope, bipod, and metal real 3x magnifier with side flip adapter......more ...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top