JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had the same question, and decided the answer was NO for me, which is why I have a $120 Holosun on my Mini 14. That said, the Mini is basically a range toy, and may pull occasional garden raiding varmint whacking duty. So not a primary weapon, although if the SHTF, it'll certainly have a place in the tool kit.

As to why folks are dumping their Aimpoints, if they had the coin to buy one in the first place, perhaps they're simply upgrading to the latest new hotness, there's always folks that have to have the latest and greatest. Never been a bleeding edge guy myself, I always prefer letting someone else be the unpaid beta testers.

An aimpoint will not make you a better shooter. That being said i dont feel you can buy a better red dot. Questions to ask are you using it in a duty style use with night vision? If the answer is know buy a cheaper version and it will suit you fine would be my guess.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top