JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I vote aimpoint.
Superior battery life
Simple dot not a busy reticle
Has not had a massive recall .
Field of view is a non issue if optic is used correctly . meaning both eyes open.
Just my .02

Aimpoint pro that still works after a house fire!

IMG_0195.JPG

Are you still looking to purchase? I have a brand new EoTech 512 in box, manufactured in December 2016. So you wont have to worry about any issues. The thing about battery life only matters how long you are running it and how often. On the plus side to batteries, the 512 takes two AA batteries which can be found just about anywhere and aren't as expensive as the CR123, or others. If you are interested feel free to message me or reply on here!

Are you still looking to purchase? I have a brand new EoTech 512 in box, manufactured in December 2016. So you wont have to worry about any issues. The thing about battery life only matters how long you are running it and how often. On the plus side to batteries, the 512 takes two AA batteries which can be found just about anywhere and aren't as expensive as the CR123, or others. If you are interested feel free to message me or reply on here!
No thanks, I wound up buying an Aimpoint

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads