JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Aimpoint LRP (lever release plate) replaces the huge wart of the QRP or QRP2. This plate, when used w/o a spacer, will put the M4 0.1" lower than a LaRue low M4 mount. Screws are included for direct mounting. Plate is adjustable for different width picatinny rails and the lever locks.

$75 FTF in the PDX. I'll ship this for $8 USPS Priority insured. Combine with anything else and I'll ship for free.

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

LaRue LT619, Picatinny to Surefire X300 mount w/lever. Includes all parts as shown. This mount will not work with Sig pistols with railed dustcovers!

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

$75 FTF in the PDX. I'll ship this for $8 USPS Priority insured. Combine with anything else and I'll ship for free.

LaRue BUIS LT103. A2 aperture with VFZ mounting bolt.

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

$50 FTF in the PDX. I'll ship this for $6 USPS Priority insured. Combine with anything else and I'll ship for free.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

H

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top