JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thinking about messaging him and asking him if he's going to honor the price, seeing as he knows he's already made the mistake.

Curious to see what amazon says about it if he chooses not to honor it.

Here is amazon.com policy:

"With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we can't confirm the price of an item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.

This policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Your purchases from third-party sellers are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_center_pricing?nodeId=468502

Doubt we'll see a thing. I'm sure Amazon would delete any negative feedback we'd post on him anyway. But it would be nice to dream tonite about one of these on each of my uppers for under a $100!

Doubt we'll see a thing. I'm sure Amazon would delete any negative feedback we'd post on him anyway. But it would be nice to dream tonite about one of these on each of my uppers for under a $100!

I wouldn't leave negative feedback anyways. He made a mistake. If he chooses to honor it+100000 to him.

With how many forums this has been passed around and how big the "mistake" was, it could seriously cripple a small business like that.

I'm not going to leave negative feedback for an honest mistake. It would honestly be ridiculous to expect him to honor the price IMO.

So here's what I got in email from them this morning:

Greetings ME,

We wish to inform you that we have received your order. Please review and verify the order details below. If there are any corrections to be made, please reply to this email with those corrections. If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to email us with them. Upon shipment of the order, a further email will be sent to you.

If you need further help with the order, please contact us right away ( [email protected] ) and we will attend to it promptly.

We would like to thank you for your purchase from us and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards

FastBargainDeals LLC
11208 Chariot Ct
Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Packing Slip

Order Date: 1/29/2010 Date: 1/30/2010
Order Number: XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX Customer Contact: ME

Ship To:
ME

Part Number Description

1 of DS-GS-16305 Aimpoint CompM3 CompM3 4OA Md: 11403
New Brand new, fast insured shipping with confirmation. Warrantee: If any of your RCBS equipment breaks or doesn't work, they will fix it or replace it. No time limit. No questions asked. ; MFG: RCBS; Title: Series A Small-Base Die .243

I replied that the order details looked correct, and that I had my pricing confirmation from Amazon but I would like to confirm pricing just to make sure they're both in sync, and thanked them for reaching out.

We'll see. Either way, if it was a mistake I'm not going to think less of them. If it works out? Awesome!

You will all get a charge on your card for the correct price or this guy was going under and now has all the credit card numbers and is on his way to Mexico.:s0131:

Good thing we have the liability limit in Oregon for credit card fraud.

Good thing we have a reputable mediating party in Amazon. Should be a non-issue either way. The worst that happens is that people got their hopes up for nothing.

Well they took the 49.00 and some change out of my bank today...I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next. If it comes through, it will be forsale on here!

Dear
Many thanks for your recent order at my Amazon store. I regret, however, that I will have to cancel this order and issue a full refund to your credit card. The item you ordered is no longer available in our stock.

You should receive an email soon from Amazon confirming that the full refund has been issued.

Regards

Alex Yunis

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews