JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have decided to go another way with my AR optics. So that makes my Aimpoint expendable. No trades please, unless you have an excellent condition Glock 19...

This is a Aimpoint CompC3. It has the 2 MOA dot. It has been mounted on my AR for a grand total of 100 rounds. I have had it for about six months. Battery has always been turned off when not in use which means it has like 49,999 hours of life left. I still have the box, original mount, and paperwork. I paid $425 (price tag is still on the box). The sight is currently in an Aimpoint brand ORP (torque limiting) mount. I still have the box for this as well. I paid $120 for it (again, price tag is still on the box). I am into the pair for $545.

I am asking $450 obo for the pair. The sight, paperwork, and both mounts are included. I don't have a photo, but here are links to the sight. I'll ship for $15 (insured and delivery confirmation included).

Product singleview

Also have this for sale: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/rifle-shotgun-classifieds/56118-custom-built-ar-15-a.html

A package deal could certainly be worked out...

Still available...

Added: After having a nice conversation with someone who said they'd just go buy it elsewhere if I wanted this price, I have decided to lower my price a bit. The CompC3 looks to be selling for $380 online. The QRP mount seems to go for right around $100. So that's a total of $480. While I don't think my $450 asking price is out of line, I will drop my price to $420 for the pair...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top