JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I decided to go with my Eotech 512. Actually, I couldn't decide, so I'm keeping the Eotech because it's cheaper!

Aimpoint is like new, I've shot it once. I bought an Eotech and an Aimpoint together and took them both to an indoor range for about 200 rounds. The mount is in perfect shape except some markings on the screw where you can see that it was tightened. I have the original box and manuals for the Aimpoint and the mount.

Paid $650 for the combo, asking $500.

Willing to sell the optic for $450 and the mount for $75.

I decided to go with my Eotech 512. Actually, I couldn't decide, so I'm keeping the Eotech because it's cheaper!

Aimpoint is like new, I've shot it once. I bought an Eotech and an Aimpoint together and took them both to an indoor range for about 200 rounds. The mount is in perfect shape except some markings on the screw where you can see that it was tightened. I have the original box and manuals for the Aimpoint and the mount.

Paid $650 for the combo, asking $500.

Willing to sell the optic for $450 and the mount for $75.

Is it $500 or $525 for the combo?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top