JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is my personal optic that never gets used. I've had it on a couple different rifles but it has spent most it's life on a shelf in the safe. The most actual use it has received was on a .22 and hard to justify such an optic for the kids to plink with. I threw it on an AR just to have something on it recently but again, came right off in favor of something different. The light marks on it are mostly from my thumbnail taking caps on and off and from just sitting on the shelf in a pile with other optics. I bet 5 minutes with a pencil eraser would make it look brand new mint condition.

Original Aimpoint box and paperwork included. I bought this brand new. There might even be an extra battery in the storage compartment but I'm not positive.

$500 shipped/insured. Reasonable offers entertained. Not too interested in trades but feel free to throw them at me, never know. Located about 15 minutes south of Oregon City.

compml2.jpg

aimpointforsale.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top