JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody have inside information when the new Aimpoint Acro P-2 is gunna hit distributors? My patience is wearing thin. Haha.

Out of stock now. Really like my P1 and looking forward to picking up a P2 once availability improves.

Yeah, I am surprised their inventory lasted for nearly an hour. The P-2 release has been an Aimpoint PR debacle at a minimum. Given Aimpoint pretty much just makes one type of product, you would not think it would take them a over year to produce reasonable quantities of what amounts to incremental changes to the P-1.

Anyway, while waiting a year for the P-2, I found that the RMR with an anti-fog lens coating applied and a tight slide cut or aftermarket plate turns out to be be quite weather resistant and capable of maintaining zero after battery changes, not to mention its ridiculous durability, low weight that maintains slide velocity (big deal when running a comp), and low profile which helps with concealment. Throw in wide availability and moderate price, I am not losing any sleep running an RMR instead of a P-2.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top