JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an Aimpoint 1000 that's broken. The diode was burned out and the previous owner tried to fix it. He got as far as removing the old diode. Anybody know of anyone who works on this kind of thing? Aimpoint said they couldn't fix it because it's too old. Probably why the previous owner tried to fix it himself.

Do you have the old broken part? Installing a diode is actually child's play. Can't believe aim point said no.....
If you know the value of the part, and can get a replacement, installing it should not be a huge problem, that is if that's the only thing wrong with it.
If there is no source for the part, (most probably the main L.E.D.) then it is pretty much garbage.

I have some 1.5 mm, 3 volt, high intensity diodes on the way. I'm not sure how they will mount, since the old one is long gone, but I'm going to play with it and see if I can get it to work. If I do, is there someplace around here where I can get the tube refilled with argon?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top