JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ran across this at the S&W forum. That's really sad!
Gripseller on Ebay still has quite a few grips listed if you were planning on buying in the near future.

Ahrends Grips : Home
Gripseller

"We will not be taking any new orders after 02/22/2020.

Many of you know that a few years back Miss Judy lost a 10 year battle with cancer. I guess the business got neglected to some extent during that time. The medical bills and business debt gave me little choice but to take bankruptcy.

It appeared for a time that it could be worked so I could keep the business going but thats not going to happen. Im looking forward to the future.

It has been a real joy for Judy and me to meet so many great people. I thank you for all the business you have given us. There are so many good memories. Judy handled the phone and made so many lasting friendships.

The bank tied up the programs and even my name. It appears they are going to continue the grip line. There wont be any one named Ahrends associated with these grips and we only hope they can continue the quality we offered.

Cheers, Kim"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads