JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a known issue and the ATF has information here on what to do. Reproduced below:

Watermarks on eForms PDF's Users have found that they may receive an email notification of approval or disapproval of a form but the PDF of the form is either not attached or has a draft or submitted watermark on it. This occurs for any of the eForms and results because the PDF did not properly generate. When this happens, please use the Ask the Experts function to direct an email to us notifying us of the issue. Include the permit/control number so we can check your form. For NFA forms, use the NFA Questions function. For Form 6, use the Imports Questions function.

Spoke to an bubblegum--t named Jason, I told him my watermark problem and he said "did you send in a email about your problem?" I said "yes, I sent an email on monday and I haven't heard back yet" He says(in a rude way) "well its gonna take a few days to get approved again, until then you're going to have to wait." In my mind I was like "*itch I've been waiting nearly 7 months!! Oh well I guess the waiting continues :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads