JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WHAT A MORON

Bloody Brown is going to be elected Governor where she WILL make good on her promise to use Executive Powers to screw us over. I guess she wants a nice payoff from Bloomberg after Hoyle got her $250G payday.

Remember when she had her ad where she seemed drunk or stoned and had a melt down about Bush a few years ago? Don't bother looking, it's already been scrubbed from YouTube.

Our Judas Goat media will be playing her tune all the way to our slaughter. It's all but sewn up or she wouldn't be speaking this openly. She and anti-gun legislators are already meeting with CeaseFreedom Oregon to get their wish list to be crammed down our throats 9 months from now.

Bloody Brown is going to be elected Governor where she WILL make good on her promise to use Executive Powers to screw us over. I guess she wants a nice payoff from Bloomberg after Hoyle got her $250G payday.

Remember when she had her ad where she seemed drunk or stoned and had a melt down about Bush a few years ago? Don't bother looking, it's already been scrubbed from YouTube.

Our Judas Goat media will be playing her tune all the way to our slaughter. It's all but sewn up or she wouldn't be speaking this openly. She and anti-gun legislators are already meeting with CeaseFreedom Oregon to get their wish list to be crammed down our throats 9 months from now.
But what happens if they can't gain access to the state capital? What happens if thousands of Oregonians decide to clean house? Just wondering how that would play out...

The provocation is certainly there...

But what happens if they can't gain access to the state capital? What happens if thousands of Oregonians decide to clean house? Just wondering how that would play out...

The provocation is certainly there...

We already saw how brave people really are at the Malheur Refuge. It's not going to happen, and if it did it would result in Bloody Brown declaring martial law and activating the Guard and all police agencies at her disposal. Now they have reason to confiscate and you bet they will. Nobody named Obama, Clinton, or Sanders will lift a finger to stop it, either.

If you thought Bloody Brown threw a hella good party when Lavoy was executed, you haven't seen anything yet.

If we don't save our liberty at the ballot box we fail. No way in hell would a protest by us be given the same accommodation as any "occupy" event.

If we don't save our liberty at the ballot box we fail.

Oh please. Somebody call the waaaahmbulance! :rolleyes:

I sure hate defeatist talk. It's exactly what one would expect from a person determined to turn his guns in at the first hint of a ruler's disapproval. Sheesh.

The world won't end by a vote. Where it will end, if it does, is in universal obedience. Fortunately there are a lot of people out there not inclined to do so. I don't care what Brown says or does.

Oh please. Somebody call the waaaahmbulance! :rolleyes:

I sure hate defeatist talk. It's exactly what one would expect from a person determined to turn his guns in at the first hint of a ruler's disapproval. Sheesh.

The world won't end by a vote. Where it will end, if it does, is in universal obedience. Fortunately there are a lot of people out there not inclined to do so. I don't care what Brown says or does.

Not crying, just stating a fact. Civil disobedience sounds great until its your turn to get arrested or shot. We can't even get a small fraction of NWFA to show up at rallies in Salem. We need to keep a sharp focus at our best chance and that's the upcoming election.

How sad is it that the NRA, OFF and GOA all have failed to organize Oregon gun owners to fight the liberals in this state...

I see more activism and media coverage to save trees in Portland, than to save civil rights including the right to own and bear arms...

Very sad situation indeed...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top