JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending divorce is forcing a sale so check my posts for other items.

I have a few packs of the much sought after and incredibly fun to shoot Aguila mini shot shells. A sick granny can fire these and not break a hip due to recoil. Will work in all shotguns but most won't reliably feed more than one so research your particular gun.

The two boxed lots are #4/#1 buck and were bought about 8 years ago then kept in an ammo can with good seal. The vac-sealed bunch were stowed in my BoB and are #7.5 shot.

Asking $30 for each box of buck and $20 for the bird shot.

IMG_1981.JPG IMG_1982.JPG IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1984.JPG

Pending divorce is forcing a sale so check my posts for other items.

I have a few packs of the much sought after and incredibly fun to shoot Aguila mini shot shells. A sick granny can fire these and not break a hip due to recoil. Will work in all shotguns but most won't reliably feed more than one so research your particular gun.

The two boxed lots are #4/#1 buck and were bought about 8 years ago then kept in an ammo can with good seal. The vac-sealed bunch were stowed in my BoB and are #7.5 shot.

Asking $30 for each box of buck and $20 for the bird shot.

View attachment 396729 View attachment 396730 View attachment 396731 View attachment 396732
PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.