JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This site is becoming too frustrating to bear because of the slow page loading. I love this site but the pain of waiting "endlessly" for a page to load is awful. It is not my computer. I blame it on the new Facebook/connect button at the top of the page---everything hangs until that finally pops on. Do we really need that thing? I don't use Facebook and I don't know anybody who does---why do we need that live link here?.....................elsullo :confused:

I go through 4 firewalls and half a dozen monitoring softwares before I even hit the internet and pages load in under half a second all the time.. I would bet it's either your computer of you are still on dial up...

LOL... if the goobermint were to nationalize internet service, we would ALL be experiencing slower service to make it fair... I can HARDLY wait until single payer healthcare is in full effect.... where's my hip sonny, its been 3 yrs. since I put my order in for one!! (Just kidding!!)

I'm behind a NAT firewall, and running AVG anti-virus/surf shield and the pages load uber fast.... I'm on Wave Cable Service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top