JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man......I'm really torn right now.

I have a pre-order in for the Franklin Armory HK series trigger. They have already delayed shipment of the new triggers from late September to now late October but they have given the option of canceling the order and receiving a full refund.

Part of my brain says to stick it out and see what happens. Another part says "take your money and run". ??????

E

That's frustrating. Why not wait it out? You already have the spot in line. Sometimes these things take a while.

I guess my real concern is that I wait....eventually get the trigger....and then have new legislation enacted in the wake of Las Vegas that effectively outlaws them. The new triggers are not cheap. I could puchase another rifle or a couple thousand rounds of ammo for what they cost.

E

I don't think much will happen in Congress. Prozac-ski and Bird-duck might start some feel good proposals though. Hopefully by the time that happens the LV incident will have faded from the media.

I would keep my place in line. I bet if something does happen it'll be restrict new production and so the one you'll have would likely be more valuable not less

I guess my real concern is that I wait....eventually get the trigger....and then have new legislation enacted in the wake of Las Vegas that effectively outlaws them. The new triggers are not cheap. I could puchase another rifle or a couple thousand rounds of ammo for what they cost.

E

They have to enforce it for it to be a problem for you...so far there have not really enfourced any of the new guns laws WA or OR has passed. How people arrested for selling a gun not using a background check? 1 or 2?

I would keep my place in line. I bet if something does happen it'll be restrict new production and so the one you'll have would likely be more valuable not less

I slept on it.......keeping the order going. I mean why not....it's only fiat currency right?

E

Living on Oregon, I would be concerned about their legality on the state level...Franklin Armory binary firing system

Oregon was at one time on Franklin's list of "banned" states and would not ship to here. Earlier this year or late in 2016 they reached out to state officials and received a green light to ship triggers into the state.

Now as for what tomorrow brings???? Who knows. Everything I own could be one election cycle away from being illegal.

E

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top