JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Unfired Agency Arms Glock 35 gen 3, full build. Comes with Agency magwell. No magazines because I had the slide milled and took the lower from my new Agency 17 build. Slide is cerakoted Sniper Grey and has bomar style sights therefore no rmr can be mounted. Comes with S3F g35 barrel as Agency does not make a 35 barrel. Overwatch Precision TAC black/red trigger installed.

My plan was to just get a 9mm conversion barrel but I ended up just getting a Fowler 34.

$1300 obo including transfer fee.
$900 obo if you want the complete upper only.

20190102_081640.jpg 20190102_081728.jpg 20190102_081752.jpg

Last Edited:
Unfired Agency Arms Glock 35 gen 3, full build. Comes with Agency magwell. No magazines because I had the slide milled and took the lower from my new Agency 17 build. Slide is cerakoted Sniper Grey and has bomar style sights therefore no rmr can be mounted. Comes with S3F g35 barrel as Agency does not make a 35 barrel. Overwatch Precision TAC black/red trigger installed.

My plan was to just get a 9mm conversion barrel but I ended up just getting a Fowler 34.

$1600 including transfer fee.
$1100 if you want the complete upper only.

View attachment 533720 View attachment 533721 View attachment 533722
All guns sold must come with at least one magazine

Is that an Oregon thing because I don't see it in the forum rules:

All members are required to follow these classified rules.

• No thread-crapping
    Thread-crapping occurs when a member posts negative comments in another members classified ad. If you believe there is a problem with the ad either start a conversation with the seller or report the post for moderation.

• Members must comply with local, state, and federal laws at all times
    It is up to individual members to comply with all laws at all times. Please remember, it is never legal to sell firearms across state lines without the involvement of an FFL.

• All want to sell ads are required to have a price
    We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.

• Follow through once you commit to a purchase, sale, or trade
    Once you commit to a deal you should do your best to follow through. Members who flake on deals will likely receive negative feedback, which will not be removed.

• Ads are to be posted only in the classified section of the site
    Do not post ads anywhere except the proper classified section.

• Ads must have the correct prefix
    Classified prefixes contain vital information, such as the intention of the seller and the location of the item.

• Create separate ads for different item types (pistols, rifles, shotguns, ammo, etc)
    If you have a pistol and a rifle for sale, create two separate ads, one in the pistol section and one in the rifle section.

• Similar category items should be grouped together in one thread
    To avoid drawing negative attention for front page spam, similar items should be grouped into one thread. For example, one should not create multiple threads for each box of ammunition they have for sale.

• You are required to lock your ad once it is no longer active
    When a member locks their ad it lets others know it is no longer active. Click here for instructions.

• General questions not specific to an ad should be asked in a discussion section, not within a classified ad
    The classified section is not the appropriate place for item discussion. Instead, create a new thread in the appropriate discussion section.

• Creation of two or more ads for the same item is prohibited
    No member is to have more than one ad for the same item at the same time.

• Creation of fake, comedic, or satirical ads is prohibited
    No member is to post an ad for an item they do not actually have for sale or are looking to buy. No member is to post an ad for the purpose of comedy or satire.

• If you close an ad and decide to re-post the item, you must wait 7 days
    Closing an ad then re-posting the item within 7 days is prohibited. Members may re-open closed classified ads.

• All group buys must be approved by the staff before being posted
    No member or Supporting Vendor is to start a group buy without express permission from Joe Link.

• No member may post items in the Great Deals section which they are selling themselves
    This section is intended for deal alerts & discussion of third party sales only.

I think he's just used to seeing everything come with a mag? I can understand where he's coming from, especially at the price point, but still..... No requirement. If you wouldn't mind clarifying, as I understand you took a 34 slide, had it milled, then put it on the frame from a different gun?

Yes 35 slide milled. The lower is from a new full Agency G17 build because I like the timberwolf frame better. I just dont have any .40 specific mags but I don't mind throwing in a couple new 17rd 9mm mags. I mean just the builds themselves from agency starts at 1400... that's not including a glock you send in plus the magwell and updated trigger and barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.