JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the sounds of it the Liberal leaning AGs and Gov need to tead the oath they took when getting into office.
If they aren't willing to protect the citizens constitutional rights they need to get the he-ll out of office.

Glad to see that Sheriff standing his ground. I hope to see others join him too.

There's no room in Government for those that would usurp the Oath they took when they entered office.

United we stand...

That was worth the read! Problem is, when people from the minority party try to say something, ,do something, change something or point out problems, the majority party just turns them around and says "Go away kid, yer botherin' me".

The way I see it, the only one of these sheriffs that has any power in this is the Spokane County Sheriff. His county isn't dependent on migrant workers unlike in many of the other counties and Spokane has enough liberal people and policies that he can push back against.

Arrest EVERYONE that has ANYTHING to do with a policy that is supported by the Governor and AG. Get help from the feds. DONT STOP until they back off. Roundups of illegals, homeless, drug addicts, and even hit the dispensaries.

I live in and have the shooting school business is in Klickitat County. I used to work with Bob before I retired...he's the type you'd want to stand with should something happen.

My friends in Washington State, contact your states Sheriffs association and voice your concerns to them, show your support and remind them that they serve at your pleasure! They do have the powers of office to defy the State in any capasity they need! United, they have the power and authority to act and that can be any thing they feel necessary for the safety of their counties, up to and including a declaration of no confidence and removal of that public servant, this reaches all the way up the flag poll, to include ALL public servants!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top