JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
what do you guys think elftmann, timney
Geissele Etc and what model. Mainly for target shooting and hunting coyotes right now I'm tossed between elftmann and timney because they are drop in assembly. The one thing that slightly bothers me about them is well price, but that they have fairly audible click on reset. Not use to that it sounds like you're clicking off the safety every time.
Well let me know what you think.

what do you guys think elftmann, timney
Geissele Etc and what model. Mainly for target shooting and hunting coyotes right now I'm tossed between elftmann and timney because they are drop in assembly. The one thing that slightly bothers me about them is well price, but that they have fairly audible click on reset. Not use to that it sounds like you're clicking off the safety every time.
Well let me know what you think.
I don't like the cassette drop-ins because they can't self-retain the pins.
You have to use a button head, dog bone. E-clip, C-clip or some other gizmo on the outside of your receiver to hold them in.
Geissele has perfected the original design.
If you're on a budget, the G2S is the lowest cost at around $150 unless you catch them on sale.

I don't like the cassette drop-ins because they can't self-retain the pins.
You have to use a button head, dog bone. E-clip, C-clip or some other gizmo on the outside of your receiver to hold them in.
Geissele has perfected the original design.
If you're on a budget, the G2S is the lowest cost at around $150 unless you catch them on sale.
They make anti walk trigger pins that you don't need any of those just a small flat screw on one side .
As for the trigger I have a POF .I HAVE A RISE ARMEMENT.and I have a JMT saber they sale the JMT through RAINER ARM'S.
I also have a VELOCITY TRIGGER .the velocity trigger is a 3lb trigger very light .VELOCITY triggers w are made by a guy who used to design and development for Guislli .he left Guislli and went on his own .they all are pretty good just depends on how much you want to spend. Geisslie sorry I spelled it wrong

Anti walk pin .
No dog bone or c clip needed MVIMG_20180508_020110.jpg

I think out of all mine the most I paid was 145 BUCKS for the POF .
The velocity was 135 and I think I like it the best because it is the 3lb is I have never had it light strike .the only one I had light strikes with was a 80 dollar one I got online .I took it out and replace with the TSUNAMI ARMS trigger .
The one I got from RAINER ARMS .ABT SABER.was 100 BUCKS .I have only used it about 75 Rounds though

I like my all act for 80ish dollars. Only thing I might replace it would be a geissele ssa/ssa-e
With a decent mil spec like the above you can sweeten the deal by adding a JP spring set...
JP - Spring Kits
And the trigger adjuster screw...
JoeBob's AR15 Grip Screw Trigger Adjuster
(use can also use a 50 cent 1/4-28 set screw under your grip screw to do the same thing.
You have to get your screw lengths correct, though. The JBO screw above eliminates that worry.
You also need to follow the instructions carefully or you will create a bump-fire hazard.

Honestly the only aftermarket trigger I have left is the Geissele HSNM in my SPR, but the second stage is set at under 1/2 pound, so I'd never use it for anything other than bench shooting. Plus $$!

All of my other triggers are stock, but they are on par with many of the aftermarket drop-ins, and I have about $1.00 invested in upgrades to get them there.

97320E95-B2DC-4B00-8B8A-C47345B85633.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top