JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say call a good friend and tell him the situation have him come over and go from there as this situation wears hard on the average man.

Not a good idea.
That friend can and will be compelled to testify if the case goes to grand jury or trial. Why do you want to create one more witness who will have to be dealt with by your lawyer? Are you sure what they will end up saying?

Call 911 and get the cops on the way ASAP, make sure to state you acted in self defense in 10 words or less then shut up, even if it means sitting in a cell for a while. Call a lawyer and let him take care of the rest.
Unless your are an experienced lawyer you are being a moron and your own worst enemy if you do anything other than shut up.

And going to the hospital by ambulance to gain time? You really think the cops will not talk to you in the ER as the staff ignore you for wasting their time? Grow up, man up and just shut up.

This all sounds really cool,so for the ignorant why not just type out the words?
If you really want to be cool,educate others and DON'T ABBREVIATE.

I know BSI is bu..llsh..it indicator WTF is BBP?

I for one would call for EMS but I would not treat the intruder, except maybe throw a kitchen towel at them if they're conscious. For one, I won't have my BSI on me during a home invasion. So therefore I would not put myself at risk for catching and BBP from the intruder. Second, I'd have to leave the intruder unattended to retrieve my BSI. Well, that's not going to happen. "They" were a threat and if I shot them then there's no way for me to know how serious it is or if they're playing possum until I let my guard down. It's just not worth the risk to me.

This all sounds really cool,so for the ignorant why not just type out the words?
If you really want to be cool,educate others and DON'T ABBREVIATE.

I know BSI is bu..llsh..it indicator WTF is BBP?
I thought he was talking about rubber gloves (Bodily Substance Isolators) and HIV et al. (Blood Borne Pathogens) but WTFDIK?

Not a good idea.
That friend can and will be compelled to testify if the case goes to grand jury or trial. Why do you want to create one more witness who will have to be dealt with by your lawyer? Are you sure what they will end up saying?

Call 911 and get the cops on the way ASAP, make sure to state you acted in self defense in 10 words or less then shut up, even if it means sitting in a cell for a while. Call a lawyer and let him take care of the rest.
Unless your are an experienced lawyer you are being a moron and your own worst enemy if you do anything other than shut up.

And going to the hospital by ambulance to gain time? You really think the cops will not talk to you in the ER as the staff ignore you for wasting their time? Grow up, man up and just shut up.

the friend being compelled to testify is correct, dont care to do that to my friends. Just remember you have the right to remain silent. remember silence is golden.

Call 911, advise them shots have been fired. Tell them you need police and medical aid (asking for medical aid shows a lack of malice on your part). Give a detailed description of what you are wearing. When the police arrive make sure you have put your weapon down and keep your hands away from your body. Expect to be handcuffed, don't resist the police, they got there after the fact and need to sort through what has happened. Do not be offended that they are not taking you at your word that you are the good guy. The more cooperative you are the easier the process will be. If you did nothing wrong you will be fine. Keep your answers short. Give a very basic run down of the events, do not go into fine detail without consulting an attorney.

And most important tell the police you were afraid for your life and that you DEFENDED yourself ... And if the perp does not have a gun in his hand, put a kitchen knife in it ... One of the big ones ... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top