Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

After the dust up on another thread, I present a perfect example.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by IheartSig, Nov 15, 2015.

1. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

etrain16 likes this.
  2. mike1281

mike1281 Canby Member

I like one guys comment:

@MomsDemand but France has your wet dreams of gun control, how could this happend?

3. IheartSig

I saw that, and it was a perfect response. :s0140:

Stomper and oknow like this.
  4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I still can't believe the gall they have to twist a terrorist attack into a demand for more gun control, especially when the attack proves just the opposite of what they're claiming. Disarming citizens have left them open to these attacks on a much broader basis. If anything, Paris proves that strict gun control DOES NOT STOP EVIL PEOPLE FROM GETTING GUNS.

Anyone that can't see that really shouldn't be in a position to cast a vote. I know this, if they continue to pursue this course, and ignorant voters continue to believe them, we'll see this happen here, and likely, it will be much worse.

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

That will become the LARGEST operational enablement for the Process of Natural Selection ever seen in recent modern times.... because only the morons will comply with any tyrannical anti-2A laws that may get passed.

As usual in the end, the typical 3% of the THINKING population with any ability will have to step in and do the heavy lifting to set things right... :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    OLDNEWBIE, dietrich, Slobray and 4 others like this.
  6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

A priceless quote from the "Disqus" comments:

WE HAVE A BINGO!!!

7. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

This is all just the beginning for the down fall of liberal Europe. The people have been pushed so far left it's only a matter of time before it swings to far right wing fascism again. Then they will deal with their problems, feeling safe they'll slip back into guilt and liberalism. It's a cycle they don't seem to keen on fixing. If everyone could be center then this crap wouldn't happen. Unfortunately everyone that wants the power has a set agenda and it isn't middle of the road common sense.

Slobray likes this.
  8. IheartSig

mike1281 likes this.