JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, in the highly likely event that OR/WA go all California on us and ban "assault weapons" and mags over 10rnds.... What guns will you be looking at?

Assuming there is no grandfathering.... What will you be shooting?

Aside from the tragic canoe incident.... Let's assume that even if you don't turn them in, you aren't likely to go plinking with it

Fewer rounds = bigger bullets?
Get into revolvers instead of autos?

Outside of my ARs, Im not interested in 556... I might look into an M1a
I have a Garand ... Who knows

A solemn topic, but realistically... If such a bill gets on the governors desk, its getting signed... If its on the ballot, more likely than not, its passing.
So, in the highly likely event that OR/WA go all California on us and ban "assault weapons" and mags over 10rnds.... What guns will you be looking at?

Assuming there is no grandfathering.... What will you be shooting?

Aside from the tragic canoe incident.... Let's assume that even if you don't turn them in, you aren't likely to go plinking with it

Fewer rounds = bigger bullets?
Get into revolvers instead of autos?

Outside of my ARs, Im not interested in 556... I might look into an M1a
I have a Garand ... Who knows

A solemn topic, but realistically... If such a bill gets on the governors desk, its getting signed... If its on the ballot, more likely than not, its passing.

So, what do you think?

So, what do you think?
If you mean what guns would I buy after a ban, I would have all the guns and magazines well before any ban.

In Wa it's gonna be like getting Indian fireworks. Have to travel a ways (accross state lines) to get the good stuff.

4404B738-5AA1-4768-90E1-C7D8829A1B0D.png
68D100EC-86BF-4B83-AD7D-881AD5DDFDC9.jpeg
7AC2B823-FCE7-4607-A74C-2D5F22B42C00.jpeg
:p:p:p:p
725E34F7-793B-4E6E-B41E-C40EFCC0A959.png

Inslee has held emergency powers for 730 days. You really don't want to know why he won't give up these powers. It's your fault.

He is afraid of a coup and that's why the ban.

Last Edited:
Inslee has held emergency powers for 730 days. You really don't want to know why he won't give up these powers. It's your fault.

He is afraid of a coup and that's why the ban.
Wrong. He IS part of a long, slow-roll coup, knows it and wants to make sure there's no chance of a countercoup.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top