JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys may or may not be surprised, but a majority of LE are very pro second amendment and would not enforce a gun ban or confiscation. A Felon/DV Abuser/Mentally Ill individual or other person who should not be allowed to posses firearms is different than being a decent citizen who should have the constitutional right to bear arms in self defense. So rest a little easier. That's all I will say.

If death comes... it will be by a thousand cuts: banning online sales to Oregon of certain firearms and hi-capacity magazines, limiting and taxing ammunition sales, open/concealed carry being banned in certain places, etc. Basically choking off the ability to buy the actual firearm and the supply of ammunition itself.

Thats cool to think about, but in reality... when our rifles are banned... and we choose not to turn them in... who among us is going to actually take them out and shoot them, thus creating a situation where we might happen upon a friendly LEO who wont arrest us?
Either way, the ban doesnt need to be enforced to work. For most of us, as recreational shooters, we will be effectively shut down. Sure we can stash it under the floorboards and bust it out come revolution time... but that is nowhere near an ideal situation.

We need to fight now. AT LEAST on the federal level.

I wish a local politician would hold one of these town halls where we can all get together and make a showing to counter the droning of the left...

I've avoided watching much or the coverage of these stupid kids in Florida....

caught a little last night.... W. T. F.

I'd been jokingly referring to them as radicalized.... But the more I hear, the more I'm thinking that is an accurate term for them. This is nuts.

literally the same demographic that a few weeks ago we had to tell NOT to eat Tide Pods, is now dictating policy to state and federal leaders.
And for some reason these same politicians seem to want to cater to it.

I think we truly are bubblegumed.

Started collecting firearms during the last high-capacity magazine ban and the last assualt weapons ban, the magazines were available and were during the ban they just couldn't be produced, with all these featureless AK and AR accessories im sure people will just make featureless parts more standard
As for giving up what I paid for over to the Government, thats not going to happen
People are going to have to stand up to career politicians at some point or accept their rule of law.
We need to limit terms, 2 terms should be long enough. If you can get what you need done in two terms you have too large of an agenda.
If a mag ban or assult weapons ban unfolds id wait to see what happens, buying something new wouldnt be a priority. But moving to Idaho certainly would be more of an option then turning over firearms to the state government...
Id move before I'd hand over anything to the corrupt Oregon government (passing a assault weapons ban with a turn-in/confiscation order, would make the Oregon Govt corrupt) and I would surely move without looking back.
If i had to buy one thing Id buy a .50BMG that would piss off the libtards.

The question I like to ask is what will the gun shops be selling. There will be near 100% compliance by Gun Shops so unless you find some back alley deals on banned equipment you'll be stuck buying what's on the shelves.

IMHO....Don't BUY after the ban.

Thas_NOT_how_this_works.jpg

SELL into the rumor of (or the events leading up to) a proposed ban.

But....that's just me.
Is my "neckbeard" showing?

Aloha, Mark

That is a good point, everybody's bought the crap out of guns and mags the last two years and will buy even more stuff between now and the July 1st ban date, then what? Those gun counters are going to be a ghost town.
I see Sportsman's had lots of ten rounders for the AR and today has zero. The mag aisle overall is pretty bare right now.

Well, it didn't happen 4 years ago, so maybe you can continue to dodge the ban hammer.

But, hey, the benevolent emperor is letting the mask mandate go away, so at least you can be comfortable while you ponder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top