JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I 'briefly' read the article and I have to say I would not have guessed the ATF to be so 'lackadaisical' in their actions (or inactions) when dealing with FFLs - especially given the descriptions of some of the FFLs illegal actions.

I mean, if this is in fact accurate information then exactly what do they do? Concentrate on unrealistic gun laws and restrictions ? Yet remain almost completely feckless when dealing with FFLs ?

Heck, the article makes them look like 'Sheep in lion's clothing' .

The article is setting the stage. Expect to "coincidentally" see more articles like this. Yet one more flanking attempt to smear the industry, noting a new anti gun BATFE director has arrived.

As a former ffl, the ATF will allow you to make new mistakes--however making the same mistake over again can be grounds for loss of your license. In my case as soon as the ATF discovered I had made a mistake they started coming by my shop every year for a closer look. I managed to only make new mistakes after that--much easier than contesting the 'willful misconduct', that making the same mistake over again can net ya

The article is setting the stage. Expect to "coincidentally" see more articles like this. Yet one more flanking attempt to smear the industry, noting a new anti gun BATFE director has arrived.
Exactly right, the Salem Statesman Journal ran a similar story:

The authoritarian Bolshevist propaganda machine is emboldened by the political climate and shows no sign of backing down.

Didn't read, but from what I read here it looks like a bait and switch. After the public is properly primed and sympathized on their apparent lack of teeth, at some future point, expect new and overreaching regulations at the least, or a new agency without oversight to crap on everyone (exceptions for the politicians of course)

Didn't read, but from what I read here it looks like a bait and switch. After the public is properly primed and sympathized on their apparent lack of teeth, at some future point, expect new and overreaching regulations at the least, or a new agency without oversight to crap on everyone (exceptions for the politicians of course)
Especially with the confirmation hearings going on - just wait for the left to make calls for a "suitable candidate" director who will whip the ATF into shape.

Exactly right, the Salem Statesman Journal ran a similar story:

The authoritarian Bolshevist propaganda machine is emboldened by the political climate and shows no sign of backing down.
The Statesman Journal is owned by the same company as USAToday. Gannett(sp).

This is all pure propaganda from the Left. Started a while ago with "oh, those poor ATF agents don't have enough people or resources to do their job!". Now this. All to gain public sympathy and perhaps brace us for more ATF funding.

Complete hogwash. From a few years ago:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads