JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After nearly half an hour of deliberation, I opted to use up the camouflage paint I had laying in the garage from a duck hunting boat project back in the late 1990's.

Figured this would break up the outlines better than nothing. Not that I am planning on doing much hunting with a short barrel 870 or an AR.

Never know though, Maybe someday I'll move to AZ, or Tx, and use em for Wild Hogs or Peccary.

IMG_20181224_102430088_HDR.jpg

I use my 20" barrel 870 on Jack Rabbits quite effectively.
Is ins't that kinda hard on the Jack's? I know the idea is to put them down but I would think they would be pretty full of shot pellets and be a bit hard on your teeth. Jack's are good eating but I prefer using a .22 Rimfire and making head shots.

Is ins't that kinda hard on the Jack's? I know the idea is to put them down but I would think they would be pretty full of shot pellets and be a bit hard on your teeth. Jack's are good eating but I prefer using a .22 Rimfire and making head shots.

nope use #8 game loads typically we might find one or two pellets in a bunny as we dress them out.

They look great .
If you want to add texture.
This stuff works good but it only comes in a few colors.
So you use it first then camo paint over it after it drys
But you have to remove your grip and forend from the gun .
YOU DON'T WANT THIS STUFF GETTING INTO THE MOVING PARTS .
and you can also spray this then put the really fine sand for grip on steps and stuff.on it let it dry then camo paint over it. MVIMG_20181225_001332.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top