JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am happy with my Timney 510 triggers and have them set at just under 2lbs. (Not hunting rifles) but I hear lots of good things about Triggertech and plan on purchasing one in the future. I am sure they will be happy with whatever trigger they purchased as long as it was designed for the intended use.

I have a Jewell that replaced my 10 lb pull X-Mark trigger. Couldn't be happier. A buddy has a Trigger Tech...entry level if I remember right, and I was pretty impressed. I paid only slightly more for my Jewell though...got it from Great Scott Shooting supply and I believe he is closing them out right now at a pretty good price.

I love my jewel triggers. I have three. One in an AR was my first AR build and it was an education to sort out the "adj" cam.
Two others are Model Seven and hvy Target bbl. Remington after I learned it was on a recall notice. I hate sending in a rifle and I hate recalls.

Boy Turq I understand about sending in a rifle especially to Remington I had sent it in my Remington 581 .22 Long rifle to have him look at it. I ended up getting back basically the original stock they totally destroyed the barrel and action on my other one and just gave me a new action. That rifle had sentimental value to me because my father bought that for me and it's my first rifle back in the 70s it pissed me off they didn't write me call me to tell me hey what do you want to do. They just destroyed that rifle and gave me another one. The original one would occasionally not strike the primer hard enough so basically maybe a new firing PIN or maybe a new spring no they just destroyed it. I will never buy another Remington I don't care how good a rifle it is I will never buy it. And yes I did send them a very lengthy email and never got a reply back saying sorry, or we misunderstood you, nothing.

Interested in this thread. I have an older M700 that I've had since new, not an Xmark or part of the recall and haven't had any issues with it in over 30 years. But I find myself wanting a better trigger pull.

Keep the opinions coming.

Figured I would give an update since this thread got a second wind. I have used a Timney HIT trigger for around 750 rounds and am pretty happy with it. Would I say it is worth the price difference over the 510... NOPE, but it does go lighter. Mine has a thinner rounded blade that just doesn't do it for me.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top