JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ide be interested to see how much money they are actually going to lose
Won't be much. Their gun sales are less than 10% of revenue and they're low margin. Their problem is not a boycott from people that don't use them. It's from BtoC sales from Nike and the other manufacturers of running gear. That's where the money is.

Our family no longer buys clothing there. Never did buy firearms items since they never had anything I wanted anyways. So no shoes, socks, athletic gear for us.

Nike, NorthFace, Adidas, and Russel are the profit drivers at Dicks, with about 70% of business from those brands, and the remaining from the lesser vendors in apparel, team sports, and general sports! Depending on store location, golf, and bikes can add up pretty good, and other stores do well in water sports and fishing! Seasonal sports also drive sales well, baseball, lacrosse, and football do well for the few months the seasons run, and winter sports can do well depending on store locations!

Dick's was/is just showing us their Anti-Constitution (aka: Anti-American) stance.

So, why should I/would I want to buy anything from them?

Aloha, Mark

I had already dropped going to Dick's after their 2013 response to "stop" displaying AR's, and instead keeping them in the back for folks to say the magic word to see them. So I'm not able to remove my zero business from them to make a point.

What's the deal right now with Bi-Mart? I actually like going there!

Now, if firearm and firearm-related companies could boycott state governments that pass unconstitutional gun control laws we will really be on a roll!

Hornady set a great example with boycotting the treasonous government of the fascist police state of New York.

Just the fact that they are paying for anti-gun lobbyists is reason enough not to spend another dime there.

I had already dropped going to Dick's after their 2013 response to "stop" displaying AR's, and instead keeping them in the back for folks to say the magic word to see them. So I'm not able to remove my zero business from them to make a point.

What's the deal right now with Bi-Mart? I actually like going there!

Dick's is a publicly held company. Shop at their store. Buy their stock (DKS) or not. Your choice.

As for Bi-Mart. I like them too. Some of us (including me) have written to voice our opposition to the company's policy. So far, I haven't even received any feedback from them. Humm.......maybe, they would take notice, if we all asked for our membership money back?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top