JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would not try to read too much into this. This kind of stuff comes and goes in cycles. The only thing that sometimes changes is the cause of the catastrophic event. It used to be meteors, before that was EMP, before that was nuclear war, before that was economic collapse.

The thing is, this is not even the height of one of the prepping crazes. It was much more severe in the seventies and the fifties before that.

The main difference now is there are 300+ channels trying to compete for viewership and catch the eye of any niche market they think they can attract.

Yeah it is something to know someone and get first hand stories about what went on Europe during the 30's and 40's, especially after I had spent two years over there in the early 80's. My dad was born in 1929 West Virginia and Mom in 1932 Virginia, they and my grand parents told lots of things years ago. and said that one day it would here again but it would be even worse, because everyone would become dependant on the grocery stores, power company and all the other modern conveinces and when it happened this country be a real mess, not many people even know how to get grass to grow, how are they going to get a garden to to spit up anything but rocks and weeds

Follow this mans story, it's heartbreaking, an education, absolutely terrifying and it's the real deal from inside Bosnia from 1992 to 1995 and it can happen anywhere at anytime. He goes by Selco:
my shtf expirience-wartime - Survivalist Forum
...and his story is one of the main reasons I fanatically prepare for EVERYTHING, 24hrs a day, from the time I leave the house to the time I wake the next morning.
Take care.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top