JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The CZ 75 was the WARSAW version of the Browning Hi-power (BHP). I don't have the numbers in front of me to argue one way or the other, but I was told the CZ 75 actually outnumbered the BHP in issued quantities.

If you look at the grip notice how the Coration/Springfield XD was influenced by the CZ.

SF-

Excellent choice CZ makes a great gun.

The CZ 75 was the WARSAW version of the Browning Hi-power (BHP). I don't have the numbers in front of me to argue one way or the other, but I was told the CZ 75 actually outnumbered the BHP in issued quantities.

If you look at the grip notice how the Coration/Springfield XD was influenced by the CZ.

SF-
Yeah Definitely notice the similarities with the two. I have tiny hands like that guy in the Burger King commercial and they feel great around that gun.:s0112:

Haven't shot her yet, But I'm going to send in my APP here soon to Johnson Creek. I got a pile of 9mm ready to go.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top