JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The G26 definitely has a better fit and finish than a Shield, but the Shield does shoot well. I got an Apex trigger job which helped quite a lot.

Yeah, the Shield shot just fine. And they both started showing holster wear after a bit. Since I appendix carry, I take it out every time I have to use the john, so it goes in and out throughout the day. And I carry EVERY day.

to be honest I shoot Glocks when ringing steel and it seemed strange to me to be a Glock shooter but carry a Shield.

You can never trust the words that come after the phrase "to be honest." I'm sure what you meant to say is that the the cult of Gaston would banish you should they find out you were carrying a shield :D

Love my Shield!

IMG_20180424_133205113.jpg

I bought my Shiel 1.0 thinking I'd be upgrading the trigger. But after shooting it a few hundred rounds I feel the trigger is pretty good as is.

Lately I've been eye balling the Sig 365.

If you were closer, we could have a Glock day of a 17, 19, 26, and 34. Just too see what fits. :)
I think if I get one it will be a 34 MOS to speed up my pistol side on 2/3 gun. I use my XD 45 compact for it and it has some recoil and a short sight radius which slows me down. Thanks for the offer!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top