JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sold my Browning stainless stalker with a boss system, and a Leupold vari-x III 4.5-14 to my buddy for $800 8 years ago. So today, I got my income tax back and asked him if he still wanted it? (it was too big of a caliber, it is a 300 winmag, he never liked shooting it.) He said no, and sold it back to me for the $800 he paid. :peace:

I have to send the scope back, it fogs up, but that is why I bought a Leupold, guaranteed for life baby! :s0155:

View attachment 210877

Looks like the rifle now is around $900 and the scope is $500, I paid I think $900 for all of it 10 years ago. He kept the box for the scope and everything, he is my best friend, and I owe him a steak dinner for not charging me more.

At least that and a couple of beers....did he throw in some ammo with it? If so I want to be his friend too~!

13 rounds, but they are 8 years old, and the ones I bought. Like I said, he never shot it. I found the receipt in the scope box, $529 plus tax at Wal-mart. Yes you read right, Wal-mart, I forgot I special ordered it back in the days when wally world had some balls. The scope was $398 at Bulls-eye. Man, prices have changed. :(

Nice lookin gun Gas. I too had the same opportunity with a gun I sold about 10 or 11 years ago and the guy called me up just last year. Asked me if I was interested in buying it back. Since I missed it very badly I said yes, knowing that I would be giving alot more for it than I got because of it's collector value. But it is home for good now!

But Dude....Do you really need an elephant rifle in Washington? I have hunted all my life in this state and have never seen one. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top